F.W. Funckler Electro-magnetic Machine.
An Elector-magnetic machine by F.W Funckler, Haarlem, C 1870. Mahany cased supports an iron frame holding 4 horseshoe magnets. The pokes rest on soft iron that has a tunnel within which rotates a armature. This is driven by turning the large wheel at one ned, the power being taken off at the other end. Measurements 49 x 27 x 50 cm.