Comments or questions are welcome.
A hypodermic syringe by Aubry (french) with an extra syringe canula in case. C 1890-1900. The syringe and needles are made from polish steel and come in the original fitted purple silk and velvet lined leather case. The plunger is graduated and the dose could be limited by adjusting screw at its proximal end. A compartment in the lid of the case contains wires to keep the needles patent. Measurements: 8 x 5 x 2 cm.